Due Date: Wed 9 April (outline); Mon 21 April (presentation)
DescriptionIn this project, you will have the opportunity to investigate a topic of interest in the area of web services.
Given the remaining time of the semester and the length of each presentation, you are not expected to conduct an exhaustive study of your topic. The purpose of this project is for you to find and present some starting points for using a particular technology or discuss the utility of some general approach. Please consult with me if you have any questions.
DeliverablesThis project consists of the following deliverables:
- Brief outline of your presentation due on 9 April.
- Brief (15-20 minutes) in-class presentation of your findings (followed by up to 5 minutes of questions) on 21 April or before.
- Accompanying materials, such as electronic copies of your visual presentation, code examples, etc.
Possible topicsHere are some possible topics:
- Message-based enterprise application integration (e.g. Apache Camel)
- Enterprise service bus (ESB) approaches (e.g. Mule)
- .NET web service technologies
- Spring security (Acegi)
- Java Open Single Sign-On (JOSSO)
Post a Comment